Many people I talk to are interested in hiring [[Serverless MOC|Serverless]] developers, and (like most types of software engineers in today's market) they can be hard to find.
Below I've listed online watering holes where I know developers with serverless skills hang out:
- ["Serverless" Twitter Community](https://twitter.com/i/communities/1496454128498794500) (public). > 1k members.
- [AWS.fm Discord server](https://discord.gg/tb24pgdhZK) (public). Has dedicated \#opportunities channel.
- [Serverless Stack Slack](https://serverless-stack.com/slack) (public). Has dedicated \#jobs channel.
- [cdk.dev Slack](https://cdk.dev) (public). Has dedicated \#jobs channel.
- [Serverless Framework Community Slack](https://serverless-contrib.slack.com/) (private, access with invite). > 5k members. Has dedicated \#jobs channel.
- AWS Community Builders Slack (private). Available only to accepted members of this AWS-run program. Has dedicated \#jobs channel .
If you use any of the above locations to enquire about hiring engineers for your team, please don't spam and be respectful of the community norms.
And if you're a serverless dev and know of other good online places (forums, Slack/Discords, etc) where other serverless devs congregate, please let me know on [Twitter](https://twitter.com/paulswail) or by [email](mailto:[email protected]